This year’s edition will be one of the most special. Most of us probably never had such an intense separation or isolation experience. Never before have we felt this global energy of absence, of loneliness, of helplessness. Also Never before have we wanted to be together so much to celebrate life. It is time for 2020 gos away and we can start 2021.
MAREH is the rekindling of cycles that surround music, nature and people. With the vibration of the waves that dance as they touch the shore, our celebration of life takes place since 2003 in tiny, hidden paradises on the Brazilian coast.
Is time to return to the origins. Paradise is here and now. We are together, let’s vibrate Bahia!
This year the event will be atypical, read all the information carefully and do your part!
Read política de reembolso.
– It will bw mandatiry all guests to present a Negative PCR test or Positive Serological test for Antibodies.
– There will be temperature measurement at the entrance of each event.
– All events will be held in outdoor spaces.
– All events will have limited capacity on 30% of usual.
– There will be alcohol strategically distributed at the events.
– All food and beverage processing areas will undergo a prior disinfection.
– Our team will undergo a testing routine and will wear appropriate personal protective equipments.
– Other securuty protocols will be created accorfing to the needs expressed by local authorities to obtain the permissions.
HOW TO GET THERE
Internacional Airport of Salvador (SSA).
+ Transfer to Graciosa by ferryboat + speed boat (4h40),
R$ 230,00 pax each track.
Departures: 25 a 27 Dec
8am/ 10am/ 1pm/ 4pm (SSA – Boipeba).
Way back: 02 to 04 Jan
7am/ 9am/ 1pm/ 4pm (Boipeba – SSA).
+ Air Taxi (30min).
request prices and departures.
Bookings: (75) 99905 9430 ou email@example.com
WHERE TO STAY
Boipeba Village is where mostly of the events will take place.
Moreré Village is an alternative, however it is 20min away using the local transport.
BAR DA PRAIA
Praia of Boca da Barra.
From 27 Dec to 02 Jan. from 10am to 12pm.
At 31 Dec from 10am to 5pm.
At 01 Jan OFF.
DJs das 4pm till the end.
Get at Bar da Praia from 27 to 31 Dec from 5pm to 8pm.
At 31 Dec from 2pm to 5pm.
Read aqui the mandatory security protocols.
Use the cashless to enter the Bar da Praia, official transfers
and to for consumption at Bar da Praia.
Use the Bar da Praia cashier to feed the wristband.
28 Dec, 30 Dec and 02 Jan.
Boarding at Boca da Barra from 12am to 1pm.
Departure 1pm e Arrives 6pm.
TRANSFERS FOR 31 PARTY:
First to arrive is the first to board.
Departures from 9pm to 1am at Shooping Perville (Boipeba – Bainema).
Way back from 4am to 10am (Bainema – Velha Boipeba).
R$ 25,00 pax for track (pay with cashless credits).
From 12am to 12pm – 27 to 31 Dec and 02 Jan.
10am from 27 to 31 Dec e 02 Jan with Sandra Godoy